Login Page for CANDIDATE
Important Instructions for Login :
- Use your Application ID and Password to login. After login for security reasons you may change your password, but after changing password please note down or remember the password carefully. As that changed password will be required for your further admission process i.e. option form, merit display etc. for logging into the system. You may also retrieve your password, if you forget in case, through forgot password link in the bottom.
- Log Out your session properly after completing activity.
- Click Here for Flow of Candidate Registration Process.
Important Instructions for admission process :
- Read the information brochure carefully before filling in the CAP application form.
- Make sure all supporting documents are available at the time of documents verification as specified by various authorities and as per the Proforma mentioned in the information brochure.
- Before you submit your CAP application and confirm your CAP application by E-FC or Facilitation Center. Verify Your Name, Category, Gender, Photo, Signature, Exam Marks and Name on Marksheet as well as any additional information, such as the status of the EWS, TFWS, validity, required format, etc.
- Check daily SMS messages on your registered mobile number; login to your account to read messages in your message box; and registered e-mail for important information from State CET Cell until the end of the CAP process.
- Check the official State CET website daily for the latest notification published by the State CET cell.
- Please check the important dates of the various activities and complete the activities according to schedule.